Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled IT Support Dispatcher to join our IT Support Team in our Toronto office. This position will report to the IT Support Manager.
The position is responsible for attaining daily dispatch of technical service requests. The Dispatcher will monitor incoming client- requests so that they can be prioritized and assigned to the appropriate resource and location. The ideal candidate will maintain knowledge of current and new technologies for service and issues related to computer desktop, servers and network troubleshooting, information systems support, technical solutions services, telecommunications support, audiovisuals support, IT training and records management requests. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator, well organized and able to multitask.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of service tickets for technical support staff.
- Ensure that the right resources are assigned to address client requests (tickets), that they have the appropriate information, time allocated, and any other resources required to do the job.
- Track and manage location of all technical support staff to ensure timely recording of all support activities and the resolutions of issues.
- Work collaboratively with clients, technical support staff to effectively schedule service tickets.
- Ensure schedule efficiency and effectiveness of technical support staff.
- Communication with both customers and internal team as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Schedule delivered equipment or software installation based upon estimated scope of work.
- Review/prioritize outstanding support requests.
- Assign and update ticket priority levels per company standards and based upon client feedback.
- Create shift schedule for technical support staff in collaboration with the IT Support Manager
- Performs scheduling for routine pre-scheduled activity, on-demand requests, and emergency requests.
- Coordinate rescheduling as needed to accommodate urgent support requests.
- Track and monitor Support staff availability, ticket queue and progress. Report the utilization of technical support resources and successful completion of service requests to the IT Support Manager.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Create order requests from clients and technical support staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience with similar responsibilities.
- A university or college degree/diploma in computer networking or IT related field.
- Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Knowledge of:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, Hyper-V, ESXi, Office 365 Administration, and SharePoint.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of routers, firewalls, network switching equipment, modems and wireless networks.
- Antivirus protection provisioning for multiple devices.
- Experience with any of the above is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills.
- Telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care:
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the need for little supervision.
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Open minded, team player, with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Sound judgement and critical thinking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Due to COVID-19, the role will be a combination of work from home and work from the office.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com (or Click Here). We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.