IT Project Coordinator, Onboarding
Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled IT Project Coordinator to join our Team in our Toronto office. This position will report to the Project Manager.
As an IT Project Coordinator, you will be assisting Project Managers along all phases of Reflex various projects. This role responsibilities include coordination, and implementation of projects tasks and action items, as well ensuring project control procedures and policies are executed and implemented as planned. In addition, the Project Coordinator will be involved in planning and tracking project progress and results.
In addition to the above, the Onboarding coordinator will be responsible for a successful implementation of Reflex onboarding plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help PMs ensuring effective prioritization, planning, assignment of tasks and efficient execution using standard department tools. Ensure projects are executed and progressed as expected. Eliminate roadblocks along the way.
- Ensure onboarding process is implemented successfully. Track and monitor progress as per plan milestones. Effectively report on status and progress.
- Asist in implementing effective measures to deliver projects within budget and on time.
- Work with PMs to define the scope of the projects, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision and objectives of projects.
- Schedule project tasks with stakeholders (team members, clients, etc.)
- Asist with execution of project tasks to achieve desired results.
- Communicate with external clients and vendors as per projects requirements.
- Use appropriate project management tools and technique to track project performance.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to project stakeholders and monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with clients, vendors and other teams (including internal and external service providers).
- Help with other duties, responsibilities, tasks and activities that may be assigned to you according to the company needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination/ management.
- Experience within IT, technology, or internet environment are preferred and would be considered as an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma (degree in the following field would be considered as an asset: computer science, business management, or any related field).
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills –
- Ability to work with people (clients and internal staff) in a professional manner.
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner.
- Show understanding and relate to customers.
- Problem-solving Skills to address roadblocks and open bottle necks where and when needed.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated mindset to drive results
- Open minded, team player, with a willingness to learn and improve
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Due to COVID-19, the role will be a combination of work from home and/or work from the office.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com (or Click Here). We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.