IT Specialist – Survey
Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled IT Specialist –Surveys and Onboarding to join our team. This position will report to the Manager of Operations.
The purpose of the IT Specialist – Surveys and Onboarding role is to provide an excellent customer experience to clients by providing technology survey and assessment services to the in internal team (e.g., field surveys, data collection, collation, and analysis, data management, report set-up), process improvement, customer service, and overall assistance with the customer onboarding process.
It is a requirement of this role to learn and leverage Reflex’s operations (e.g., survey platforms, database) by building and managing plans to support survey implementation and align with contracts. Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
This role will serve as an expert subject matter in his/her domain for all Reflex teams and provide guidance and assistance as needed. This position requires a candidate that can operate independently in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with members of the Survey and Onboarding Team, and with other teams to identify and meet their needs in a collaborative, agile environment. We are looking for a curious, excited, boundary-pushing team member.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible and Accountable to ensure data collection is performed accurately and thoroughly.
- Maintain and verify site control points and benchmarks.
- Oversee the operation with periodic reviews of record keeping, field procedures and survey audits to ensure that all work is performed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and legible field notes.
- Executing all steps of the survey implementation process including, but not limited to, survey build, communication management, participant uploads, general survey support, preparing and evaluating data, proofing all client facing materials, creating unique solutions to meet client needs, etc.
- Evaluate field survey data and make records ready for processing and documentation.
- Coordinate and undertake planning and implementation of survey requirements to facilitate site activities.
- Maintain accurate survey records, documentation and reports.
- Monitoring, organize and manage survey operations and personnel.
- Provide clear communication with client in a professional manner.
- Manage as-built information and prepare records and reports.
- Use appropriate tools and technique to track project performance.
- Setting and maintenance of control network.
- Produce accurate reports of IT operations and present to management.
- Liaise with project team members to come up with solutions for improved technological operations.
- Organize meetings to discuss and review operational strategies.
- Manage and discuss resources for a project including the tools, equipment, and project personnel.
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders.
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports.
- Oversee the allocation and availability of resources required.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify factors capable of minimizing success of a project.
- Establish and maintain positive trust relationship with third party contractors and vendors.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 Years of experience in IT, Networking or a related field.
- Advanced Degree or Diploma in IT or background in Networking is essential for the position.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, Dell and Aruba network hardware.
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems.
- General understanding of low-voltage systems, such as alarm systems and camera surveillance.
- Able to identify electrical panels, demarcation points and other key infrastructure locations.
- Self-motivated mindset to drive results.
- Open minded, team player, with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with clients and internal staff in a professional manner.
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner.
- Leadership Skills.
- Show understanding and relate to customers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Successfully completing certification courses in business analysis, PMP is an added advantage.
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Due to COVID-19, the role will be a combination of work from home and/or work from the office.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (or Click Here). We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.