IT Support Analyst
Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled IT Support Specialist to join our Team in our Toronto office. This position will report to the IT Support Manager.
The role of the IT Support Analyst is to assist Reflex clients and employees who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulties with the use of IT applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed but the IT Support Analyst is responsible to ensure that they follow an effective solution is provided to the user.
You will provide technical expertise and support to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely fashion; additionally, you will participate in system maintenance, hardware upgrades, and installation and support of business applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate as the first contact for all internal technical support requests.
- Respond to requests from clients/staff requiring assistance with issues relating to desktop computing, application support and connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnose/resolve/repair hardware and software issues
- Accurately and effectively log and maintain incidents in ticketing system
- Provide client support and technical issues resolution onsite/remotely
- Install and configure server/workstations – hardware and software (operating systems and applications)
- Respond to incidents within agreed time limits/service levels targets
- Prioritize and manage multiple open cases (Service Requests, Incidents, Problems) at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with clients and other resolver teams (including internal and external service providers)
- Given the nature of the industry, after hours work will be required from time to time
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change periodically, or new ones may be assigned according to the company needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- IT experience with similar responsibilities
- A university or college degree/diploma in computer networking or IT related field
- Knowledge/Understanding of Windows OS, Server, Active Directory, DNS, Office 365 Administration, and SharePoint (Hyper-V, ESXi, – assets)
- Some experience with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of routers, firewalls, printers, network switching equipment, modems and wireless networks
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills –
- Ability to work with people (clients and internal staff) in a professional manner.
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner.
- Show understanding and relate to customers.
- Self-motivated mindset to drive results
- Open minded, team player, with a willingness to learn and improve
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Due to COVID-19, the role will be a combination of work from home and/or work from the office.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com (or Click Here). We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.