Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled Software Developer to join our Development Team in our Toronto office.
The Software Developer will work collaboratively to design, develop, and support new features and other changes to our products. To be successful in this role you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life cycle. This position will report to the Development Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with large databases (manipulate, maintain, optimize, etc.), creating stored procedures, adjusting database records and indexes for performance over time
- Design and develop analytics algorithms, tools, dashboards, etc. using scientific analysis, statistical and mathematical models to predict, analyze, monitor, and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Software programming and documentation development
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware/environment and improve its performance
- Work with customers and internal departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Consult with internal staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities or status
- A university or college degree/diploma in either Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development or related degree is required.
- 2-5 years of experience and knowledge of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- IIS, Apache
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Open-minded, team player, with a willingness to learn
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Jira, Git
- Experience with Azure
- Familiarity with Agile
- Knowledge of database design and administration
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
The role would normally be present full time in the office. Due to COVID-19, the role will temporarily be a combination of work from home and work from the office/client sites.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com (or Click Here). We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.